- We started a Github Repo, and you can download all our articles from there.
- For online events, check out our Facebook group
Here is a list of Jobs for IT Support. Content is from our Meetup on May 21st, 2017.
This meetup and the series of meetups will cover learning about jobs in IT Support and IT Services Support. Even if you are a beginner, have no technical background or already have some experience, this is meant to talk about different subjects in building a career in IT Support.
Some companies that offer jobs for helpdesk and outsourcing
Robert Pauling (Computech, see above)
This is for anyone interested in getting a job or advancing their career. We will cover from Helpdesk to ITIL, and also bilingual helpdesk. As most helpdesk functions get remotely outsourced to cheaper locations, we'll be talking about onsite Helpdesk, Adding value and managing a service desk in Japanese and English.
• Hardware & Infrastructure Support
• Software & Application Support
• Service Management (Including ITIL and how it's used)
• Monitoring & Management
• IT Support Tools (Remedy, Zendesk, etc)
• IT Helpdesk questions and responsibilities
• Network Management
• IT Administration
• IT Reporting
The goal is to find a job or advance your current role by learning more about how companies use IT services and support, and how your career can grow.
We can also talk about Managed Services in Japan more broadly, and the market for bilingual job applicants.