- We started a Github Repo, and you can download all our articles from there.
- For online events, check out our Facebook group
A job spec from a recruitment company looking for new recruiters (from Daijob Agents)
- Bachelor's degree or higher
- More than 1.5 years' work experience at a company entering as a new graduate
- More than 2 years' full time work experience
- Those who wish to build a new career with us
- Those who wish to build a long career with us
- Experience in sales
- Successful job experience
- Those who want social contributions through HR industry
- Those who want to experience the recruitment business broadly as both-sides consultants
- Those who want to develop career enhancement globally
- English communication skills or other language abilities
- Those who have career counselor qualifications or related
Daijob Agents will be responsible for consulting both sides of client companies and candidates to perform the best matching. As the recruiting division of Japan's leading global jobsite "Daijob.com", we lead globally-minded talents to success of career change. Each consultant requires a high level of skill and knowledge, but there is great opportunity to experience the forefront of the global market.
versus a company looking to hire an internal recruiter
Riot Games was established in 2006 by entrepreneurial gamers who believe that player-focused game development can result in great games. In 2009, Riot released its debut title League of Legends to critical and player acclaim. As the most played video game in the world, over 100 million play every month. Players form the foundation of our community and it’s for them that we continue to evolve and improve the League of Legends experience.
We’re looking for humble but ambitious, razor-sharp professionals who can teach us a thing or two. We promise to return the favor. Like us, you take play seriously; you’re passionate about games. We embrace those who see things differently, aren’t afraid to experiment, and who have a healthy disregard for constraints.
That's where you come in.
As Recruiter, you'll discover and court the best and brightest talent who value personal growth, collaboration, and the player experience above all. You'll be responsible for full-cycle recruiting in the Tokyo office, managing new candidates and giving potential Rioters a comprehensive look into how they'll use their skills to tackle meaty projects that foster engaging player experiences in Japan. With an eye for seeking those who thrive in a player-focused and results-oriented world, you're the investigative recruiter who knows that the best hires come from dutiful analysis, timely follow-ups and commitment to providing a seamless and positive recruiting experience.
As a Tokyo Rioter, you'll join a team of internationally and culturally diverse professionals that share our obsession with player experience, rejection of convention, and passion for gaming. With teams in Player Support, Community, Publishing and Marketing, Riot Games Tokyo is dedicated to creating unique player experiences that show Japan based players they aren't lost in translation.
- Full cycle: you've been in the thick of corporate recruiting action for over three years, managing everything from finding candidates to dishing out congratulatory fist-bumps on their first day
- An adept researcher: scoping out candidates from every angle, you build and utilize various sourcing plans and tools, including phone screens, internet research and ATS/CRM tracking to find top talent
- Persuasive: you could sell a ketchup popsicle to a woman in white gloves; when engaging with potential hires, you know how pushy is too pushy and can tailor your pitches to specific candidates
- Bilingual: you're a clear communicator and can converse fluently in both Japanese and English
- Inquisitive: with your discerning eye, you leave no stone unturned or pertinent question unasked; candidates are your favorite book to read, and you dive in between the lines to get to the heart of the text
- Organized and agile: others can juggle a plate or two, but you can juggle the whole buffet; you can quickly change course when priorities shift or candidate relations fall through
- Player-focused: as a player yourself, you can suss out those with genuine gamer mindsets to find candidates who will thrive in a culture that takes play seriously
- Foster long-term relationships with high-caliber talent, build and maintain a network of candidates and help add new Rioters to the mix; cultivate candidate referrals across all teams
- Partner with hiring teams to drive recruiting efforts, increase hiring efficacy
- Improve and enrich the candidate database with relevant and timely information about high-priority hires and vetted agencies
- Fully own recruiting for the Tokyo team; from agencies to websites, phone screens to onsites, you'll handle recruitment from "apply" to offer letter
Don’t forget to include a resume and cover letter. We receive a lot of applications, but we’ll notice a fun, well-written intro that shows us you take play seriously.