- We started a Github Repo, and you can download all our articles from there.
- For online events, check out our Facebook group
Here is a presentation on working in France https://www.slideshare.net/thjonz/working-in-france-updated
Introduction around the table (30 minutes)
- Talk about using Internet job sites (Indeed, Glassdoor, Linkedin, Hello Work)
- What kind of job are you looking for ? What is your priority?
- Something you have done before?
- Something to earn a visa for?
- An increase in my current job/career
- Some experience that will help you learn a new career?
- Talk about using Recruiters and Internet Job Boards to find a job overseas. Are there any? What jobs recruit overseas for professionals?
- We talked about JAC Recruitment, which has offices in Japan, Asia and Internationally
- Link to Japan website http://www.jac-recruitment.jp/
- Link to Asia focused website http://www.jac-recruitmentasia.com/
- About JAC (Japanese) http://corp.jac-recruitment.jp/ir/briefing/pdf/180215.pdf
We talked about:
- Singapore’s workpass
- Japan’s self--employment visa
- The US’s J-1 visa
- Canada’s immigration system
- Australia points system for overseas migrants
Example of Sweden https://sweden.se/society/obtaining-a-work-permit/
Example of Germany (which issued majority of German blue cards)
Canada Immigration System
Government Website https://www.canada.ca/en/services/immigration-citizenship.html
Explanation of Express Entry
UK Immigration System
Australia Points Based System
Working in the EU: Countries to work in: Germany, Netherlands, France