What is a good headhunter? How to find a good recruiter?
- Look on job boards, email recruiters or companies directly on the website
What to do when a recruiter keeps sending me to the same company
Apply to different recruiters, use linkedin to find them
What are the popular Internet job boards – Daijob.com, careercross.com, and gaijinpot.com?
- Post your resume, and also use it to research companies
Which is better, getting a permanent position or a temp position?
- A temp position (haken) can be a foot in the door and faster to get than a permanent position
What are the obstacles to getting an interview?
- Identifying the obstacles (age, language, experience, resume format…) that you might face and how you can put them in your favor
- Frequency of Job Changes on a resume can be a key factor in getting a job