The Mission (3/10/2021)
The mission of the Audiologiks.com website is to get members for its content knowledge base and for services around creating human capital articles for audiences in Asia.
- Certain human capital related topics
- Cybersecurity awareness
- Behavioral change for employees for data security, privacy
- Organizational change
- Continuing Education
Why offer content research and services in Japan and other countries?
There is an opportunity to offer content to small businesses, websites and organizations on topics including cybersecurity and human capital recruiting. This would be under the umbrella of cybersecurity safety awareness
Cybersecurity Awareness Campaigns
Study/White Paper by Japanese government
Training Steps for Preventive Measures
Types of Crime
- Email and internet fraud.
- Identity fraud (where personal information is stolen and used).
- Theft of financial or card payment data.
- Theft and sale of corporate data.
- Cyberextortion (demanding money to prevent a threatened attack).
- Ransomware attacks (a type of cyberextortion).
- Cryptojacking (where hackers mine cryptocurrency using resources they do not own).
- Cyberespionage (where hackers access government or company data).
Why offer this service?
These days it seems like more and more of the telephone company services that businesses and people use can be and are being provided by many different companies, only a few of which are traditional telephone companies.
The types of services that are offered are many:
Digital Decomm in Wills
Many of these services are used by both businesses and consumers, and because of the many companies providing one or more of these services, there can be multiple bills in a month. In Japan, the landscape of providers for individuals as well as business customers is:
Planning for Events
Internet Service Provider
NTT, KDDI, Softbank, NEC, Sony, Fujitsu, IIJ and 100 other ISPs
NTT, KDDI, Softbank, Cable TV
Interactive Voice Menus
Typically only office phone systems
Voice Recording Playback / Replay
Only Voicemail playback or conference call playback
Local Toll-free Numbers
Fusion, NTT, KDDI
Using the Docomo network, Retailers, ISPs, Rakuten, are offering SIMs for unlocked cellphones
Wi2, Boingo, Softbank, KDDI Au, NTT Docomo, NTT,
Individuals / Small Business
Events in Japan
- 3rd International Conference Emerging Networks Technologies (ICENT) 2021 | September 22nd, 2021
- 19th International Conference on Applied Cryptography and Network Security (ACNS) | June 21st, 2021
- Teamz Blockchain Summit | April 28th, 2021
- DevOpsDays Tokyo 2021 | April 15th, 2021
- IEEE International Conference on Intelligence and Safety for Robotics (ISR) 2021 | March 4th, 2021
- SANS Secure Japan 2021 | February 22nd, 2021
- International Conference on Cybersecurity and Hacking (ICCH) 2021 | January 7th, 2021
- International Conference on Cyber Resilience for National Security (ICCRNS) 2021 | January 7th, 2021
- BSides Tokyo 2020 | November 21st, 2020
- CODE BLUE 2020 | October 29th, 2020
- DevSecOps Days Tokyo 2020 | October 6th, 2020
- Upgrade 2020: The NTT Research Summit | September 28th, 2020
- International Conference on Emerging Networks Technologies (ICENT) | September 22nd, 2020
- International Conference on Cyber Security and Connected Technologies (ICCSCT) | February 3rd, 2020
- CyberTech Asia Tokyo | November 27th, 2019
Comptia Security + - March 6th
JSC Japanese test April 18th
- 101 Coding for the Public
- 101 Critical Infrastructure Protection for the Public
- Cryptocurrency for Law Enforcement for the Public
- Cyber Supply Chain Risk Management for the Public
- 101 Reverse Engineering for the Public
- Fundamentals of Cyber Risk Management
- Introduction to Cyber Intelligence - 2 Hours
- Cyberessentials - 1 Hour
- Cloud Computing Security - 2.5 Hours
- Foundations of Cybersecurity for Managers - 2 Hours
- Securing Internet- Accessible Systems - 1 Hour
- Understanding DNS Attacks - 1 Hour
- Understanding Web and Email Server Security - 1 Hour
- Don’t Wake Up to a Ransomware Attack - 1 Hour
- Cloud Security - What Leaders Need to Know - 1 Hour