If you are looking for a list of articles or reading topics on security, you can look at sources from Online Security companies. Getting a list of large companies from the web, check out their websites and their educational resources to learn about the problems their customers are confronting.
You can choose from a variety of sources depending on what you are curious about, and where you feel you would benefit from spending your time. Governments, standards-bodies, industry organizations and online communities can be sources of free resources to learn about security.
- Intelligence Briefings and Bulletins Get the latest technical details on significant advanced malware activity.
- What is Cyber Security? Learn all about the identities, motivations, and tools of modern cyber threat actors.
- Cyber Security Follow the latest attacks and trends in cyber security.
- FireEye Blogs Information and insight on today's threats from the leader in advanced threat prevention.
- Podcasts Hear the latest on cybersecurity threats and news from FireEye.
- Free Tools & Apps We’re committed to giving our community the day-in, day-out ability to fight evil.
Fireeye has a parent company called Mandiant which is in Cybersecurity and specializes in cybersecurity advisory for organizations. They will off access to resources if you submit your email address and other details. The above are just examples, and you can find similar resources from other companies on the web, and you can tailor your reading list content to the topics that matter the most to you based on your usage of the web and online tools.