The aim of this repo is to put the articles in this knowledge base on gitub so they can be synced, and code examples referred to more easily. A wiki is here to show updates, while problems are tracked under the issues tab.
The aim of this repo is to share tools and information among Meetup organizers, members and possible sponsors. The goal is to match organizers of tech-related Meetups and sponsors from organizations, so that interested organizers can receive some offers of support for their Meetup running costs, and companies can be more visible to possible candidates among a Meetup's members. The wiki for updates and news is here.
Projects and planned work for the Meetupmanager are here
This holds scripts and code examples for :
- accessing a mysql database
- creating tables for content
- php and sql code snippets
- csv tables for including content in Japanese and English
Repository for code for a desktop client, written in php and html. Example use cases are:
- Used for a meetup in Tokyo to encourage members to engage in exchange languages and to attend the Meetup.
- To access audio files with buttons
- Used to showcase interactive audio content
Code is based on Twilio platform, at the url https://www.twilio.com . All rights to their code examples below to them. The MIT license only covers sample code I post here.
Interactive Voice Menus
Posting samples of interactive voice menus built on the twilio platform, with different examples starting on a model of Listen, Record, Share model of making voice content.
Other examples and use cases are:
- Informational menus
- Learning content